I am currently working on a very large wall mural to decorate a pool cabana wall. The ceilings are approximately 18 feet high so this is a huge undertaking. The above photo shows about three 2 to 4 hour painting sessions. I will likely be working on it through the end of summer.
My doggies Star and Cheyenne help me on all my projects. They get a little hot in the pool area so I try to paint early and late in the day.
My favorite part so far are these fierce little seahorses. They are almost completed. Some have commented that they are scary and mean looking. That's a nice complement to the gentle giants that will eventually be the focal point of the mural. Maybe they are really sea dragons!
Good life guards, of course, have to be a little fierce! I've always loved seahorses! There are so many variations. Go see at http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/fish/sea-horse/ . Check back to see progress!




No comments:
Post a Comment